In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council, dated 27 April 2016, (GDPR), we offer the following information on the processing of your personal data:
||DIDACTIC LABS S.L.
|Data processing purpose
||Managing the Edvoice application to improve the communication between school centers, teachers, students and families..
|Legitimacy of the processing
||The processing is necessary to use the Additio App application, and that’s why we request the consent of the users. They are are entitled to withdraw their consent it at any moment.
||Data will be provided by the users, school centers or teachers that use Edvoice.
||Your data will be passed on to the public administrations, as long as it is required by the current legislation, and to all those institutions whenever it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
||The third parties that provide services for the maintenance of the application are based in the UE or are under the Privacy Shield agreement.
||The individuals concerned are entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, processing limitation, elimination, portability and opposition against the data controller. Moreover, they can turn to the competent supervisory authority to assert any claim they deem appropriate.
||Additional and detailed information on the data processing arevavailable below under section “Frequently asked questions about privacy”.
Frequently asked questions about privacy
Who is your data controller?
Identity: DIDACTIC LABS S.L. (hereafter referred to as Edvoice)
Tax identification code: B55240162
Address: C/ Bescanó, 10, 17007 Girona (España)
Phone number: +34 972 18 32 14
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Edvoice we process the data that the individuals concerned provide us in order to improve the communication between school centers, teachers, students and families.
How long are we going to keep your data?
The provided personal data will be kept as long as the individuals concerned use Edvoice.
As Edvoice is aimed at creating a direct and effective relationship between school centers/teachers and students/parents, not using the application for a long time is seen as having lost its purpose. Therefore, in the event that a user registered in Edvoice keeps their account inactive for more than 12 months in a row, we will proceed to delete the account and all data associated with it.
There is no point in signing up for Edvoice if the user does not receive an activation code from the school center or a teacher, as the application can not be used without such code. Therefore, in the event that an individual signs up for Edvoice and does not activate any code within 4 months from their signing-up date, we will proceed to delete the account and the data associated with it.
What is the legitimacy of processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent Edvoice’s users give the school center to use the application and the one they give at the moment of signing up for it.
What recipients is your data going to be transmitted to?
What rights are you entitled to when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation related to whether in Edvoice we are processing personal data that concerns them or not.
- The individuals concerned shall have the right to access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any inexact data or the deletion of such when, among other reasons, that data is not needed anymore for the purpose it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the individuals concerned might request limitation of processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the individuals concerned might be able to object to the processing of their data. Edvoice will then stop processing such data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
- The individuals concerned are entitled to the portability of their data.
How do we collect your data?
- Some of the personal data we process in Edvoice is provided by the individual concerned at the moment of signing up for the application, but most of the collected data refers to the one the school centers and/or teachers process through Edvoice when they engage with the students and/or their parents, with their consent. In general, this data comes from the one that already exists in the Additio App application, which schools and teachers can use in an integrated manner with Edvoice.
- The categories of the processed data are the following:
- Identification data
- Identification keys or codes
- Postal and email addresses
- Academic information
- Data is limited, as we only process that needed for the effective use of Edvoice.
- Data specially protected is not processed, although it being minors’ data we are aware of the fact that it is sensitive data. Therefore, we have put a particular emphasis on that data being processed with the required legal consent, as well as on applying the security measures needed to safeguard it.
What security measures do we apply?
After carefully analyzing the data processing that is to be performed, we have taken the required security measures to make sure that the security level against the risk of such processing is appropriate, through mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and services of processing.
Edvoice implements the security measures provided under article 32 of the GDPR and those required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
How do we process data on behalf of third parties?
personal level to interact with students and their parents. Therefore, the data controller will be the school center or the teacher, and Edvoice will process that data for the appropriate provision of its services, doing it as data processor, as established in article 28 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR). Thus Edvoice will:
Edvoice informa al Responsable que subcontrata su infraestructura virtual de “computación en la nube", con Hetzner Online GmbH, con sede en Alemania, que cumple con la Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) y la Tele Media Act (TMG), estando su política de privacidad disponible en Data privacy y con Amazon Web Services y el servicio Firebase de Google Inc, ambos al amparo del acuerdo EU-US Privacy Shield. - Información disponible en Amazon.com, Inc y Google Inc.
a) process the personal data only following documented instructions from the controller, including with respect to personal data transfers to a third country or international organization, unless it is obliged to it in accordance with the Member States or Union law that applies to Edvoice. In that case, Edvoice will inform the controller of that legal requirement prior to the processing, unless that law forbids it for important reasons of public interest;
b) guarantee that the authorized individuals to process personal data have committed to respect confidentiality or are subject to an obligation of confidentiality of statutory nature;
c) take all necessary security measures in accordance with article 32 (GDPR);
d) respect the specified conditions indicated in the GDPR to turn to another data processor;
e) assist the controller, taking into account the nature of the processing through appropriate technical and organizational measures, as long as it is possible, so that they can fulfill their obligation to respond to requests with the aim of exercising the rights of the individuals concerned established in chapter III of the GDPR;
f) help the controller ensure compliance with the obligations established in articles 32-36 of the GDPR, in consideration of the processing nature and the information available to the processor;
g) delete or return, at the discretion of the controller, all personal data once the provision of processing services has finished, and will delete the existing copies unless the keeping of personal data is required by the Member States or Union law;
h) provide the data controller with all required information to prove compliance with the established obligations in article 28 of the GDPR, as well as to allow and contribute to carrying out audits, including inspections, by the controller or another auditor authorized by such individual.
Exclusion of liability
The school center and/or teacher is under obligation to obtain the data that is going to process in Edvoice following the legal prescriptions established in the regulations relating to the personal data protection. And specially has to obtain the consent of the parents or legal guardians of the students under the age of 16, or, as the case may be, the minimum age for children to give their consent established by the legislation of the State in which they are located, as provided in article 8.1 of the GDPR.
Edvoice accepts no responsibility for any failure by the school center and/or teacher to comply with the obligations derivative of the GDPR, and/or any other current regulation in the part in which its activity corresponds and which is related to the execution of the contracted services or any other relationship it has with Edvoice.